9:30am - English Worship Service
1. You enter the chapel (see picture) and are greeted by an usher who will provide you with a schedule of service.
2. We typically begin with singing praises to our Lord and God (typically this time is led by one or more people).
3. We are given an opportunity to offer back to God (this act of monetary giving is not expected or obligated as it is only out of a joyous heart (2 Corinthians 9:7) that we offer back to God as a christian).
4. We then have prayer time to calm our hearts and reflect on God's work in our lives, our standing before Him, and pray for others around the world. We are led by someone during this prayer time.
5. We read a passage from the Bible together as this will be the key focus for the message/sermon shared that day.
6. A pastor will then preach the Word of God to us so that we can grow closer to God, learn about how to become more like our Jesus and share the Good News with others (average sermon length is: 35-40 mins).
7. We typically would then sing another song of praise in response that allows us to reflect on the message/sermon just preached.